It goes without saying that the English language is the window to the world. Many youngsters and professionals feel that if they could learn English better then they could achieve so much more. Some of the reasons preventing most people from learning English are the hassles associated with joining a course or buying expensive books.
Improving English Vocabulary
Vocabulary is very important when learning a language. Most established languages, including English, have millions of words. However, a recent study proves that there are only around 800 words that you must know in English to converse freely. It is also proven that even native English speakers do not know most of the English words. If you want to learn English quickly then you have to work on the basic vocabulary: especially the list of words that are most frequently used.
The single biggest problem faced by people while learning English vocabulary is their tendency to forget what they have learned. This is more prominent among people who try to learn English through books. We all know that children do not always behave (and the shouldn’t!) and this is where a top mobile app company like FunEasyLearn helps you to learn English vocabulary in a scientific and easy way.
FunEasyLearn – ‘Learn English 6000 Words’ App
Research on children as well as adults proves that learning is more effective when there are associated visual aids. With seven fun games and an entertaining methodology to learn English, this app stands head and shoulders above the rest. It will help you with balancing your social media, family life, and education efforts. As mentioned before in the article, mastering just 800 words can help you in conversing freely in English, however, this app has over 6300 words, selected based on the frequency of usage.
These words are accompanied by images and pronunciation recordings. This scientifically designed app is one of the easiest ways to master the basic English language quickly. Sure, you should teach your children about the risks of online behavior, but if you download this app today to learn English in a fun way, you can be sure they’ll love it.
Some of the salient features of this app are:
- You can learn English on the go while walking or traveling.
- You don’t need a 3G, 4G, wi-fi or any internet connection to use the app.
- It has over 6300 words with associated images which use the latest technology, also for special education educators.
- The vocabulary is divided into 15 themes, and 140 sub-themes. This will help you to recall the words easily.
- Vocabulary is translated into 20 prominent languages. You can also set your preferred language while using the app.
- Learn in an entertaining and encouraging manner with 7 different games.
- You can also set the app to choose a random topic and game.
- There are three levels of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
In addition to all these features, this app is completely free, so make use of this app to master the English language and to succeed in your career.